Training & Expertise
Our Security Officers are selected, trained, and equipped for a variety of environments and situations. From event security, airports to malls, corporate towers to residential towers, construction sites and warehouses our personnel are specifically trained to match your exact requirements. Specialized standing orders are developed and kept at your site, outlining any situation that may arise.
494 Security Services' training program ensures our Security Officers have the skills and confidence to fully comply with your contracted service requirements. Not only are our officers all trained and certified in their local provinces training program, but they undergo site specific training, as well as 494 Security Services specialized training, to ensure the highest level of service to our valued clients.
When making a selection from the list of candidates to join the 494 Security Services team, we tend to focus on a person’s personal values. We only want people with the utmost integrity, who know the importance of greeting everyone with a smile, and that manners go a very long way in life.
Minimum guard requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Provincially recognized training and certification
- Superior communication skills, a strong command of the English language, both spoken and written, is a must. All potential candidates are tested in their ability to communicate effectively.
- Minimum one year experience in the industry, or related field such as customer service
Variety of Roles
Our officers perform a wide variety of roles including, but not limited to:
- Static guard and access control
- Perimeter patrol
- CCTV monitoring and response
- Parking attendant duties
- Fire watch and maintenance checks
Please contact us to arrange a no cost site visit, and quote for services.